Tuesday, April 7, 2020

CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

The CARES Act was signed into law on March 27th don't wait to learn more!

UPDATE:

Here is the latest situation with the CARES Act ~ the expectation that $350 billion in new SBA loans will be available through lenders by today will likely not be accurate for the most businesses.

This is important news that you should be aware of...although it’s very frustrating!

Here are some of the main updates:
  • The application released by the government earlier in the week may not be the right one and most SBA lenders are saying they will not be ready on Friday 4/3. As of this morning there are still changes being made to the program and the rules associated with it. Please click here to stay in the loop…there’s no obligation to register with us and stay up to date…you have enough to worry about and focus on.
  • You could end up waiting at your bank for weeks for your application to be considered. This is the reality and it’s extremely frustrating. Your best bet is registering here — we will collect the same information as your bank and match you to multiple SBA lenders that we are already associated with.
If you haven’t already, I encourage you to contact us here today so that you are in the best position to hit the ground running as this program gets sorted out.
 

Paycheck Protection Program and Disaster Loans

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was signed into law on March 27th, allocating $2 trillion in federal relief funding for individuals and small businesses hurt by COVID-19.

From that total, $349 billion has been designated for the newly released Paycheck Protection Program led by the Small Business Administration (SBA) and guaranteed by the U.S. federal government.

For more information on this new program visit the SBA website click here.
Learn More
Why are you getting this from me???
Unfortunately, I am no longer employed in the wheel business. I have been affiliated with Finance Agents for several years but have not actively promoted the services they provide. After receiving my bad news this week on Monday, I immediately felt the pain many of my customers are potentially feeling. Many I have spoken with in the last couple of weeks and I know for certain those I spoke with are feeling the effects of the Covid-19 disaster. I have been through difficult times in the past and have always wanted to find a way to help fellow business owners in the automotive industry...I immediately re-instated myself as an agent here and felt the obligation to help my colleagues and customers, many of whom I have dealt with for nearly 30 years. And many of whom I consider friends.

These are unprecedented times, this program is a government backed program...I urge you to take advantage of this opportunity.

Be well, be safe and please.....#socialdistance and #washyourhands FREQUENTLY!

Any questions...please feel free to call me. While I am still learning more about this program, I will do my best to help you through the process and/or get you on the phone with someone who CAN answer your questions.

And YES...I will be back in the wheel biz soon!
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

No comments:

Post a Comment