Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Adding New Product Partnerships

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Competition Business Development
Given recent events, and having been dabbling in various automotive related products and services over the last few years, I have decided to launch Competition Business Development. CBD works with various accessory manufacturers and service related companies to enhance my B2B customers and clients' businesses.

We will be providing you with aftermarket accessory opportunities, products and services for which we will be the regional, national, and in some cases, global representatives. One of my long time partnerships has been with the folks at XXR Wheels...of all the wheel companies I've represented, these guys have the highest level of integrity...all others lack in this area (yes...read between the lines). Loyalty & ethics have always been a top priority for my business relationships, a concept which is EXTREMELY rare in this industry. It is with this in mind that I am launching this business.

What we will be offering will be extremely value driven for our customers and our partners. I will have a very big announcement coming very soon with 2 major manufacturers and a veteran oriented non-profit marketing partnership. And many of you have seen the financing program I have partnered with as related to the Covid-19 pandemic and the Paycheck Protection Program...stay tuned as I continue to bring you some exciting oppportunities as the world comes back some sort of normalcy!

XXR has some very unique wheels

If you do not have an XXR account...simply click reply and I tell me you want in...I'll get you set up right away.
Email me
If you would like guidance and/or more information about the PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) or any other type of business financing, please click here. Our team of professionals will walk you through your best options with the SBA and the PPP.
Help me with the PPP
More info coming real soon!!
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

No comments:

Post a Comment