Thursday, July 14, 2011

Planes, Trains & Automobiles...

Alright, so right off the bat I don't have any interest in trains:-) but I do love airplanes (although I am not terribly knowledgeable) luxury yachts and most of all...exotic automobiles & luxury real estate!
As a disclaimer right up front, I'm here to make money and promote the various deals I come across, but I promise some interesting and educational blogging as well.
I work completely independent from any large entity and work only with people I can enjoy working with and with whom I can find a way for us to mutually benefit from our association...in short, I've been told that I basically "connect the dots." Through my various networks and extensive contact list I can generally find that exotic car you are looking for and have it shipped anywhere in the world...
Through my extensive network I have partnered with some of the most respectable and resourceful new car dealerships in the U.S...from BMW to Ferrari, luxury real estate broker as well as one of the leaders in private aviation.
There is a whole lot more to come here on this site, so please check back...it's late and I spent too much time on the header picture!

Until next time...keep the shiny side up!

SkipJack